The boys in Ms. Byrne’s class started doing procedural writing as part of their English work, and they wrote on how to make chocolate cornflake cakes. Ms. Byrne baked the cakes with the Boys as a treat. Here is what I wrote for my procedural writing;
How to make chocolate cornflake cakes
Goal: Make chocolate cornflake cakes.
- 2 bars of chocolate
- A box full of cornflakes
- Muffin holders
- Open box of cornflakes
- Pour into bowl
- Open chocolate packets
- Break up bars into pieces
- Pour pieces into bowl
- Stir vigorously with tablespoon
- Heat in oven for 30 seconds
- Take bowl out and stir vigorously
- Repeat previous two steps for three minutes
- Spoon mix into holders
- Cool for a few hours
Test it by tasting.
I hope you enjoyed my recipe for the cakes!